Haunted House - Oct 21st, 22nd
Blanket Fort and a Movie Night - Dec 10th
Winter Coffee House - Dec 14th
Masquerade Ball - Jan 14th
Emmett Awards - May 21st
Variety Show - May 2rd
Swing Dance Under the Stars - June 17th
Now accepting submissions for our 2017 Summer Playwright's Festival...
This year's theme... Smoke and Mirrors!
Plays must be:
- Family friendly (no overt swearing or violence, or sexual themes)
- Between 10 to 15 minutes in length (around 8 to 13 pages, 12 point font, Times New Roman)
- Inspired by the theme Smoke and Mirrors
- Suitable for an outdoor stage (no big special effects or lighting requirements, no musicals)
- Looking for plays that involve younger characters (ages 13 to 35)
- Plays should be submitted in .PDF or .DOC format.
- Playwrights may submit up to 2 plays for consideration
- Plays must have a cover page with the Title, Playwrights Name, City and State, and Email. Plays should also ideally contain a dramatis personae, a one sentence summary, and page numbers.
We love our local playwrights, but you do not have to live in the Maryland region to be considered.
Plays must to be submitted electronically to email@example.com by April 15th, 2017. Please feel free to direct questions to that email as well.