- Reisterstown's #1 Home for the Arts
- Free Yoga Class - September 8th - September 29th
- Join us for this free yoga class on Mondays from 7pm to 8pm taught by Jonah Knight. Please bring yoga mats.
- Fall Session Starts - September 14th
- Students grades 3 through 12 can register here.
- Haunted House - October 17th-18th
- It's back and it's scarier than ever. Only $5 at our very own house at 16 Hanover Road.
Updated August 21, 2014
Thanks to a dedicated group of volunteers and donors, and a generous grant from The Foundation for a Better Tomorrow, we have been able to build a new outdoor stage. Come see it in person at our Summer Playwright's Festival.
Company Fall Session
Registration is officially open for our fall classes. The session begins September 14th with the final performance on December 14th. Children's Company (Grades 3-7) meets every Sunday from 5pm to 6pm, and will be focusing on improvisation this semester. Studio Theatre Company (Grades 8-12) meets on Sundays from 5 to 6:30pm and will be taking an in depth look at acting in Shakespeare. Cost of each session is $140. There are a few partial scholarships available. To register and to get a scholarship form, simply follow this link.
Jonah Knight will be teaching a session of four free yoga class on Mondays from 7pm to 8pm starting September
8th. Classes will be at our house at 16 Hanover Road.
DDP Yoga is a low-impact exercise that provides effective flexibility, cardiovascular, and strength training while placing minimal stress on joints. These classes feature modifications for all levels of fitness. Previous yoga experience is not needed, a yoga mat is required.Bottled water and a small towel are highly encouraged.