- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - February 13th, and 14th
- We are proud to present an original adaption of Lewis Carroll's classic story for our winter show. See Wonderland like you've never seen it before with this cirque inspired production. Adaption by Cory Wilmarth. Directed by Elora Maisenhelder. See more information on tickets and times.
- Spring Classes Begin - February 24th and March 6th
- This semester, we will be offering two classes. Studio Theatre Company (grades 5-12) will be held every Wednesday from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. Our Adult/ Teen Improv class (ages 14 and up) will start March 6th and will meet Sundays from 7pm to 9pm. Both classes will have a final performance at our annual Emmett Awards on May 22nd. See below for full details. Register here. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
- Play Submissions Due - April 15th
- We are now accepting submissions for our upcoming Summer Playwright's Festival. Send us your short "topsy turvy" plays for consideration to email@example.com. Please see our full list of guidelines before submitting.
Updated January 11, 2015
Wonderland Comes to Baltimore
Come see our winter show: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
By Lewis Carroll
Adapted by Cory Wilmarth
Directed by Elora Maisenhelder
Performances are one weekend only: February 13th at 7:30pm and 14th at 1pm and 6pm.
At Beth Israel Congregation
3706 Crondall Lane
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Tickets are $15 general, $12 for seniors, $10 for students/ children
More details can be found here.
Spring Classes at OSA
Studio Theatre Company (Grades 5-12)
Our Studio Theatre Company is great for young actors at all experience levels. This semester students will be focusing on their actor’s toolbox, developing skills that every actor uses including audition techniques, improvisation, and scene analysis. This class meets Wednesdays from 6:30pm to 8:30pm for 12 weeks. First class is February 24th; last class is May 18th; final performance is May 22nd. No class on March 30th. Cost is $140.
Adult/ Teen Improv (Ages 14 and Up)
Our newest class! Come have fun playing and learning improvisation with Open Space. This class meets Sundays from 7:00pm to 9:00pm for 10 weeks. First class is March 6th; last class is May 15th; final performance is May 22nd. No class on March 27th. Cost is $100.
A limited number of partial scholarships are available.
Summer Playwright's Festival 2016 Submissions
We are currently accepting submissions for our annual Summer Playwright's Festival. This year's theme is... Topsy Turvy. See full guidelines and submission instructions here.
Open Space in the News